Missoni Loves Havaianas now in India
New Delhi: A range of stylish footwear called Missoni Loves Havaianas will be available here from Wednesday.
Priced at Rs.5,600, the line will be available online and at the Havaianas store in Saket.
The footwear range is the result of a collaboration between Italian fashion house Missoni and Brazilian flip-flop brand Havaianas.
It offers a line of footwear with soft soles in slim straps. Zigzag motifs have been used to create the range, said a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!