Missoni Loves Havaianas now in India
New Delhi: A range of stylish footwear called Missoni Loves Havaianas will be available here from Wednesday.
Priced at Rs.5,600, the line will be available online and at the Havaianas store in Saket.
The footwear range is the result of a collaboration between Italian fashion house Missoni and Brazilian flip-flop brand Havaianas.
It offers a line of footwear with soft soles in slim straps. Zigzag motifs have been used to create the range, said a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!