Miuccia Prada new collection bold and colourful
Milan: Italian fashion designer Miuccia Prada has unveiled her new line comprising bold dresses in vibrant colours at the Milan Fashion Week.
The 65-year-old said her spring-summer 2014 designs were inspired by a vision of female empowerment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was fixated with the idea of women and how it is necessary that they be strong, visible, kind of fighters. I wanted the clothes to be so bold that people will not only see you but also listen," Prada told the Guardian newspaper.
Models walked down the ramp in rainbow-hued dresses, embellished with a sprinkling of sequins.
Unlike conventional summer collections, the Italian fashionista also included coats, which were printed with graphic illustrations of female faces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'