Miuccia Prada new collection bold and colourful
Milan: Italian fashion designer Miuccia Prada has unveiled her new line comprising bold dresses in vibrant colours at the Milan Fashion Week.
The 65-year-old said her spring-summer 2014 designs were inspired by a vision of female empowerment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was fixated with the idea of women and how it is necessary that they be strong, visible, kind of fighters. I wanted the clothes to be so bold that people will not only see you but also listen," Prada told the Guardian newspaper.
Models walked down the ramp in rainbow-hued dresses, embellished with a sprinkling of sequins.
Unlike conventional summer collections, the Italian fashionista also included coats, which were printed with graphic illustrations of female faces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!