Miuccia Prada new collection bold and colourful
Milan: Italian fashion designer Miuccia Prada has unveiled her new line comprising bold dresses in vibrant colours at the Milan Fashion Week.
The 65-year-old said her spring-summer 2014 designs were inspired by a vision of female empowerment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was fixated with the idea of women and how it is necessary that they be strong, visible, kind of fighters. I wanted the clothes to be so bold that people will not only see you but also listen," Prada told the Guardian newspaper.
Models walked down the ramp in rainbow-hued dresses, embellished with a sprinkling of sequins.
Unlike conventional summer collections, the Italian fashionista also included coats, which were printed with graphic illustrations of female faces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn