MJ`s `moonwalk shoes` expected to fetch $50K in auction
Washington: Michael Jackson`s pair of shoes, in which he might have moonwalked, will be on auction at a London auction house.
According to Radar Online, the shoes along with the King of Pop`s autograph, dated 1998 are expected to fetch 50,000 dollars.
Jackson`s patent ` Smooth Criminal ` bonnet signed and a single white crystal glove that he was wearing during his `Billie Jean` performance on the `Dangerous` and in the end of his History World Tour will also be up for sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn