MJ`s `moonwalk shoes` expected to fetch $50K in auction
Washington: Michael Jackson`s pair of shoes, in which he might have moonwalked, will be on auction at a London auction house.
According to Radar Online, the shoes along with the King of Pop`s autograph, dated 1998 are expected to fetch 50,000 dollars.
Jackson`s patent ` Smooth Criminal ` bonnet signed and a single white crystal glove that he was wearing during his `Billie Jean` performance on the `Dangerous` and in the end of his History World Tour will also be up for sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic