MJ`s `moonwalk shoes` expected to fetch $50K in auction
Washington: Michael Jackson`s pair of shoes, in which he might have moonwalked, will be on auction at a London auction house.
According to Radar Online, the shoes along with the King of Pop`s autograph, dated 1998 are expected to fetch 50,000 dollars.
Jackson`s patent ` Smooth Criminal ` bonnet signed and a single white crystal glove that he was wearing during his `Billie Jean` performance on the `Dangerous` and in the end of his History World Tour will also be up for sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!