Modelling a bit of a nightmare: Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne says initially ramp walk is enjoyable, but after some time it becomes stressful.
The 20-year-old has been in the fashion world for almost three years and her perception towards work has definitely changed.
"I think when I started modeling three years ago, it was just a job, and I was so excited, everything was so new, so crazy," Interview magazine quoted Delevingne as saying.
"I didn`t overthink anything. I just did it and enjoyed myself along the way. But after a few seasons, you get used to it, and there`s a lot you actually have to think about, and, I don`t know, it just makes you much more aware of what you look like and what other people think. It`s a bit of a nightmare," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time