Modelling a bit of a nightmare: Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne says initially ramp walk is enjoyable, but after some time it becomes stressful.
The 20-year-old has been in the fashion world for almost three years and her perception towards work has definitely changed.
"I think when I started modeling three years ago, it was just a job, and I was so excited, everything was so new, so crazy," Interview magazine quoted Delevingne as saying.
"I didn`t overthink anything. I just did it and enjoyed myself along the way. But after a few seasons, you get used to it, and there`s a lot you actually have to think about, and, I don`t know, it just makes you much more aware of what you look like and what other people think. It`s a bit of a nightmare," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing