Modelling is harder than acting: Ireland Baldwin
London: Actor`s Alec Baldwin`s daughter Ireland finds modelling tough than acting.
The 17-year-old model turned to modeling work to boost her confidence, signing with IMG Models and Two Management, but admits it has been a lot harder than she initially thought, reported Contactmusic.
"(It was) much harder than I anticipated. It really takes a lot out of you. Though, it is really fun and I never thought I would meet all these lovely people," she said.
The teen`s modelling work has seen her appear on the July 2013 cover of Modern Luxury`s Beach magazine and she has received positive reviews.
Asked who her fashion role models are, she said, "I have a few, one off the top of my head, Miranda Kerr. I look up to Kate Moss... And my mum of course."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Shahid Kapoor's latest 'Udta Punjab' pic will make your jaw drop! – Image inside
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations