Mom inspired Rachel McAdams` to have red locks
Los Angeles: Actress Rachel McAdams says her mother inspired her to dye her hair red.
‘The Notebook’ actress decided to go for an auburn shade because she knew she had the genes to pull it off since red hair runs in her family.
"My mother is a redhead, so I thought maybe I could pull it off. If she could do it, maybe I could do it," contactmusic.com quoted Rachel as saying.
The 34-year-old was previously sported in pink locks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!