Mom turns designer for Adhyayan Suman
Mumbai: Actor Adhyayan Suman was pleasantly surprised when his mother, Alka Kapur, turned up on the sets of ‘Dehradun Diary’ to style him up for one of the promotional shoots of the upcoming film.
The actor, last seen in 2010 released film ‘Jashnn’, is doing Milind Ukey`s ‘Dehradun Diary’ and his mom has designed his look for the same.
"It was a very emotional and a proud moment for him. Alka had styled Adhyayan spot on and that has helped him gain a new look for the photo shoot," a source close to the actor said.
Said to be based on honour killing, the film also marks the debut of TV actress Ragini Nandwani, known for her lead role in the TV show serial ‘Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein’.
Alka feels her son has worked hard for the film.
"He has been reading details on the case file from which the movie is inspired. The movie is a real-life murder mystery and Adhyayan plays the victim`s brother and the movie revolves around how Adhyayan fights against the corrupt system. The movie will be a comeback for Adhyayan with him giving a strong performance," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies