Moms depend on daughters for fashion tips
London: When it comes to fashion mothers depend on their daughters, reveals a study.
According to the study conducted by vouchercloud, 48 percent of respondents confessed to looking for their child`s approval when purchasing new clothes, reports femalefirst.co.uk
The majority revealed that they took approval to ensure their purchases were age appropriate.
About 19 percent admitted that their clothing choices had caused arguments with their daughter in the past so her approval was sought in order to reduce the risk of fallout.
As many as 35 percent stated that they sought approval to avoid accidentally purchasing the same clothes as their daughter.
“`Like mother, like daughter` is a well-worn phrase. But should it possibly be, `like daughter, like mother?’ as it seems that many women take the lead in the fashion stakes from their daughters,” Matthew Wood of vouchercloud said.
“The results suggest that mothers are also likely to trust their daughters to be honest with their opinion,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause