Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up
London: Actress Monica Bellucci has been named the new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up. She will launch her own limited-edition lipstick range with the brand as part of the association.
The 47-year-old, who appeared in Dolce & Gabbana`s spring-summer 2012 campaign, will join the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Felicity Jones in representing the Italian fashion house`s cosmetics, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We love Monica and have worked with her many times over the past 20 years. Her beauty is timeless. She expresses the Dolce & Gabbana woman perfectly," said Domenico Dolce.
Stefano Gabbana added: "She is ravishing - a true Italian icon."
Bellucci`s limited-edition range with the brand will be called Monica Lipstick Collection. She is ecstatic.
"I`m delighted to be collaborating with Domenico and Stefano on Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up. I have always adored the aesthetic of Dolce & Gabbana and it`s so exciting to be involved with their creative process," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH