Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up
London: Actress Monica Bellucci has been named the new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up. She will launch her own limited-edition lipstick range with the brand as part of the association.
The 47-year-old, who appeared in Dolce & Gabbana`s spring-summer 2012 campaign, will join the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Felicity Jones in representing the Italian fashion house`s cosmetics, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We love Monica and have worked with her many times over the past 20 years. Her beauty is timeless. She expresses the Dolce & Gabbana woman perfectly," said Domenico Dolce.
Stefano Gabbana added: "She is ravishing - a true Italian icon."
Bellucci`s limited-edition range with the brand will be called Monica Lipstick Collection. She is ecstatic.
"I`m delighted to be collaborating with Domenico and Stefano on Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up. I have always adored the aesthetic of Dolce & Gabbana and it`s so exciting to be involved with their creative process," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic