Monica Dogra excited about tryst with direction
New Delhi: Singer-actress Monica Dogra made her directorial debut by assisting in directing a fashion video for her fashion line.
The ‘Severing Ties’ actress has directed the short film with Sachin Pillai.
“Sachin is a brilliant director and I think he and I will continue to collaborate in the future.
"The short film echoes how I feel as a woman in India, standing against the grain, often feeling exhausted in the effort it takes to just be, but that I feel more and more as the days go on that my community grows and the wind may be finally at my back,” she said in a statement.
The short film also features her latest song from her solo album ‘Spit’. The music for the same has been produced by Robot Koch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic