Monica Dogra excited about tryst with direction
New Delhi: Singer-actress Monica Dogra made her directorial debut by assisting in directing a fashion video for her fashion line.
The ‘Severing Ties’ actress has directed the short film with Sachin Pillai.
“Sachin is a brilliant director and I think he and I will continue to collaborate in the future.
"The short film echoes how I feel as a woman in India, standing against the grain, often feeling exhausted in the effort it takes to just be, but that I feel more and more as the days go on that my community grows and the wind may be finally at my back,” she said in a statement.
The short film also features her latest song from her solo album ‘Spit’. The music for the same has been produced by Robot Koch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season