Monica Dogra excited about tryst with direction
New Delhi: Singer-actress Monica Dogra made her directorial debut by assisting in directing a fashion video for her fashion line.
The ‘Severing Ties’ actress has directed the short film with Sachin Pillai.
“Sachin is a brilliant director and I think he and I will continue to collaborate in the future.
"The short film echoes how I feel as a woman in India, standing against the grain, often feeling exhausted in the effort it takes to just be, but that I feel more and more as the days go on that my community grows and the wind may be finally at my back,” she said in a statement.
The short film also features her latest song from her solo album ‘Spit’. The music for the same has been produced by Robot Koch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra