More than Rs 6 lakh spent on Prachi Desai’s look?
New Delhi: The makers of Prachi Desai’s next movie, which is the third instalment of `1920`, have already splurged more than Rs 6 lakh on creating different hairstyles to suit the actress’ look.
According to a tabloid, Desai, who was last seen in ‘I, Me Aur Main’, is playing a royal in her upcoming movie and the movie makers have spent this big amount in order to get the perfect look for her.
Talking to the tabloid, a source says, “The entire set-up of the third instalment of the horror series has a vintage feel to it. Vikram and his entire crew have been doing a lot of research for the characters and the look of the project. But the right wig for Prachi’s princess has remained elusive. As of now, Rs 6 lakh has already been spent on hunting for the hairstyle alone.”
On the other hand, the actress says, “The film has several looks from the classic period. I will get to experiment with different things. We are still in the process of choosing the perfect look and do not want to repeat anything from the previous two films of this series. Therefore the crew is styling it very meticulously.”
Well, Prachi, we hope your look for the movie is finalized soon!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show