Moss tops Glamour fashion list
London, April 08: British supermodel Kate Moss has regained her crown at the top of Glamour magazine's annual best-dressed women list, replacing 2007 winner Kylie Minogue who slumped to 19th this year.
Moss, 34, dominated the list before the Australian pop star overtook her, but Minogue's fashion choices during the past 12 months have been too "outlandish" for many voters' tastes, a spokesman for the magazine said.
Behind Moss was British actress Sienna Miller in second place, followed by US actresses Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Bilson and Jennifer Aniston in third, fourth and fifth places respectively.
"Kate's back with a vengeance," said Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour, of the poll decided by Glamour readers. "Her maverick approach to fashion is an inspiration and shows us all how to be a little more daring and experimental."
Minogue's slide was partly blamed on her appearance on television talent show the X Factor wearing a figure-hugging lace catsuit that divided viewers and fashion watchers.
Topping the worst-dressed list in Glamour this year was US singer Britney Spears. Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was voted ninth worst-dressed of 2008, but also came 10th in the best-dressed list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- 'Kapoor and Sons' trailer reaches 5 mn views; Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra love it!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages