Mother`s Day makeover tips
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Being a mother is more than a full time job. A mother is a full time nurse, a chef, a housekeeper, a teacher, a tutor. She needs to know how to stitch, listen to her kid`s problems, give advice, get her kids out of trouble, and know everything. Yet, a mother manages to look beautiful every time she goes out for a dinner with her family.
Your children must be dying to thank you on your special day and go for an outing or dinner. This Mother`s Day, if you are mother, young or old, give yourself a treat and go for a make over. Take a break from the routine and get pampered.
But before that try these simple tips to look and feel glamorous:
Go back in time:
Remember the time before you had to run around cleaning the mess your kids created and running errands? Get your old storage boxes out and revisit your youth. You will find a lot of things like bags, shoes, scarves that your stacked away to be used on a special day. What better day than this to use your hidden treasure and share some of it with your daughter too if you like.
Buy the trendiest clothing. Try out something new. May be shed the practical mommy clothes with something more chic like palazzo pants and a satin top, or even a midi dress. You could team your clothes up with a pair of heels (that you probably stored away in your cupboard ever since you started taking care of your child).
Also Read: Jazz up your look with statement heels
Give special attention to make up. Start with your eyes. Spread a dark eye shadow on the upper lid along with some glitter close to your lashes. Kohl the waterline of your eyes with a extra black pencil. Add a dash of Mascara.
Apply a luscious lipstick and put on some blush and you are ready to go.
Style your hair
Go for an elegant look with a french twist with a little fringe on the side. The look is classy and goes with all formal clothing. it all also accentuates your face and neckline making you look taller and slimmer.
Also read: 5 tips for styling Curly Hair
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- 5 things that one must keep in mind this Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly