Muhammad Ali and grandson star in Louis Vuitton ad
London: Boxing legend Muhammad Ali and his grandson will soon be seen in an advertising campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
Following in the footsteps of Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie and Keith Richards, the legendary fighter takes centre stage in the company`s new promo shoot, which was snapped by celebrated photographer Annie Leibovitz at the star`s home in Arizona.
Ali and one of his grandsons are seen wearing a pair of boxing gloves in the image.
"Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality - a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honoured that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission," said Yves Carcelle, Chairman of Louis Vuitton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season