Muhammad Ali and grandson star in Louis Vuitton ad
London: Boxing legend Muhammad Ali and his grandson will soon be seen in an advertising campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
Following in the footsteps of Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie and Keith Richards, the legendary fighter takes centre stage in the company`s new promo shoot, which was snapped by celebrated photographer Annie Leibovitz at the star`s home in Arizona.
Ali and one of his grandsons are seen wearing a pair of boxing gloves in the image.
"Muhammad Ali is the epitome of an outstanding personality - a true living legend in boxing and far beyond. We are honoured that he agreed to be photographed for the Core Values campaign, and delighted with the way this beautiful portrait of the champion and his grandson captures the idea of transmission," said Yves Carcelle, Chairman of Louis Vuitton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show