Mumbai to host India Bridal Fashion Week from Nov 29
Mumbai: The dates of the fifth edition of Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW) have been finalised. The six-day event will start Nov 29 at Grand Hyatt here.
The designers, who will be part of the fashion extravaganza, are Falguni & Shane Peacock, Gaurav Gupta, JJ Valaya, Jyotsna Tiwari, Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Pallavi Jaikishan, Raghavendra Rathore, Rohit Bal, Shantanu & Nikhil, Suneet Varma and Tarun Tahiliani, said a statement.
IBFW is considered one of the high profile fashion events in India and showcases the best of the trends and designs in bridal couture by leading fashion designers.
While showcasing the trends and designs of the upcoming season by leading fashion designers, IBFW also provides a platform for business opportunities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH