Mumbai to host India Bridal Fashion Week from Nov 29
Mumbai: The dates of the fifth edition of Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW) have been finalised. The six-day event will start Nov 29 at Grand Hyatt here.
The designers, who will be part of the fashion extravaganza, are Falguni & Shane Peacock, Gaurav Gupta, JJ Valaya, Jyotsna Tiwari, Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Pallavi Jaikishan, Raghavendra Rathore, Rohit Bal, Shantanu & Nikhil, Suneet Varma and Tarun Tahiliani, said a statement.
IBFW is considered one of the high profile fashion events in India and showcases the best of the trends and designs in bridal couture by leading fashion designers.
While showcasing the trends and designs of the upcoming season by leading fashion designers, IBFW also provides a platform for business opportunities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic