Mumbai to host India Bridal Fashion Week from Nov 29
Mumbai: The dates of the fifth edition of Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW) have been finalised. The six-day event will start Nov 29 at Grand Hyatt here.
The designers, who will be part of the fashion extravaganza, are Falguni & Shane Peacock, Gaurav Gupta, JJ Valaya, Jyotsna Tiwari, Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Pallavi Jaikishan, Raghavendra Rathore, Rohit Bal, Shantanu & Nikhil, Suneet Varma and Tarun Tahiliani, said a statement.
IBFW is considered one of the high profile fashion events in India and showcases the best of the trends and designs in bridal couture by leading fashion designers.
While showcasing the trends and designs of the upcoming season by leading fashion designers, IBFW also provides a platform for business opportunities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- Hot alert! Radhika Apte sets the temperature soaring on FHM cover May issue
- Unbelievable! This is what Amitabh Bachchan tells Kangana Ranaut every time he meets her
- This former girlfriend of Salman Khan has replaced Deepika Padukone in Kabir Khan’s ‘Tubelight’
- Here’s why ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Baadshaho’ Ajay Devgn won’t clash at the Box