Must-have fashion pieces to buy in sales
Los Angeles: The sale season is on so it`s time to ponder on the essential items that one can buy at lower prices. Look for the pieces that are going to see you well and you`re going to wear numerous times.
It`s all about planning when it comes to sales, otherwise you`ll come home with bags full of stuff that you won`t even wear, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
So, here are tips on what to buy in sales.
- Coat: A duffle coat, a Mac, a princess cut and a cape - these are styles that will never date. Buy them in classic, muted tones that again will never age.
- White shirt: A white fitted shirt can work for a job interview, a job itself or dressed down for a weekend look layered underneath a pinafore dress or jumper.
- Black jumper: Buy a cashmere one preferably as you can translate this for many occasions and it will obviously keep you warm in the colder weather.
- Leather: This is a must so if you can find any leather item whether it is pants, skirt, jacket or top then go for it as they will last forever and only get better with age. Leather has to be the item to keep an eye out for during the sales as they usually get slashed in price the most and it’s something that you will find to style your own way.
- Jeans: A pair of good denims again is a staple item that you will wear forever. Find the perfect cut and fit for you before you buy.
- Handbag: A handbag is always the perfect piece to pick up in a sale. You can go for classic to last forever, or buy a bright piece to add a little zing to your outfit. If you have the budget take a look to the designer bags on sale, a perfect way to get a designer piece into your life. You just have to be quick with these, they’re bound to be sold out first.
- Boots: A new pair of boots will be welcome in any wardrobe, watch these become one of your most-worn pair of shoes.
- Pencil Skirt: Another classic item that will never go out of style. Dress it up for a night out with the girls, or a date, then wear to work with your favourite blouse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!