My tattoos symbolise my life: Kesha
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha believes each of her tattoo represents something important.
She admits some of her inkings are "silly and stupid", but says they all matter to her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I mean they`re all silly little stupid tattoos, but I consider them to be like scars, you know? They symbolise my life. It was amazing," Kesha told BANG Showbiz.
"I`ll have more. I have a tattoo gun. I give tattoos as well," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics