My tattoos symbolise my life: Kesha
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha believes each of her tattoo represents something important.
She admits some of her inkings are "silly and stupid", but says they all matter to her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I mean they`re all silly little stupid tattoos, but I consider them to be like scars, you know? They symbolise my life. It was amazing," Kesha told BANG Showbiz.
"I`ll have more. I have a tattoo gun. I give tattoos as well," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!