My tattoos symbolise my life: Kesha
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha believes each of her tattoo represents something important.
She admits some of her inkings are "silly and stupid", but says they all matter to her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I mean they`re all silly little stupid tattoos, but I consider them to be like scars, you know? They symbolise my life. It was amazing," Kesha told BANG Showbiz.
"I`ll have more. I have a tattoo gun. I give tattoos as well," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH