Namrata Joshipura to end WLIFW Autumn/Winter 2014
New Delhi: Fashion designer Namrata Joshipura is all set to bring the curtains down at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW) Autumn/Winter 2014.
She has been announced as the Grand Finale designer for WLIFW and is all set to grace the finale with a contemporary, chic and glamorous range.
"I am very honoured to be the Grand Finale Designer at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion week. I have had a long association with Wills Lifestyle and FDCI (Fashion Design Council of India) and am looking forward to a great experience and collaboration with them," Joshipura said.
The designer will create an exclusive collection which will be retailed from the Wills Lifestyle stores across the country.
She said, "This season`s collection is going to be a further exploration of my aesthetic, which is `modern interpretation of artisanal embellishment techniques` paired with edgy and forward silhouettes."
FDCI president, Sunil Sethi said, "We are thrilled to announce Namrata as the Grand Finale designer of WIFW AW 2014. Namrata is one of the few designers, who has pushed the proverbial boundaries of style to carve a distinctive niche for herself in the fashion world by making strong statements."
The Wills Lifestyle Grand Finale will be the highlight of `Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week` on Sunday, March 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly