Namrata Joshipura to end WLIFW Autumn/Winter 2014
New Delhi: Fashion designer Namrata Joshipura is all set to bring the curtains down at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW) Autumn/Winter 2014.
She has been announced as the Grand Finale designer for WLIFW and is all set to grace the finale with a contemporary, chic and glamorous range.
"I am very honoured to be the Grand Finale Designer at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion week. I have had a long association with Wills Lifestyle and FDCI (Fashion Design Council of India) and am looking forward to a great experience and collaboration with them," Joshipura said.
The designer will create an exclusive collection which will be retailed from the Wills Lifestyle stores across the country.
She said, "This season`s collection is going to be a further exploration of my aesthetic, which is `modern interpretation of artisanal embellishment techniques` paired with edgy and forward silhouettes."
FDCI president, Sunil Sethi said, "We are thrilled to announce Namrata as the Grand Finale designer of WIFW AW 2014. Namrata is one of the few designers, who has pushed the proverbial boundaries of style to carve a distinctive niche for herself in the fashion world by making strong statements."
The Wills Lifestyle Grand Finale will be the highlight of `Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week` on Sunday, March 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic