Namrata Joshipura to end WLIFW Autumn/Winter 2014
New Delhi: Fashion designer Namrata Joshipura is all set to bring the curtains down at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW) Autumn/Winter 2014.
She has been announced as the Grand Finale designer for WLIFW and is all set to grace the finale with a contemporary, chic and glamorous range.
"I am very honoured to be the Grand Finale Designer at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion week. I have had a long association with Wills Lifestyle and FDCI (Fashion Design Council of India) and am looking forward to a great experience and collaboration with them," Joshipura said.
The designer will create an exclusive collection which will be retailed from the Wills Lifestyle stores across the country.
She said, "This season`s collection is going to be a further exploration of my aesthetic, which is `modern interpretation of artisanal embellishment techniques` paired with edgy and forward silhouettes."
FDCI president, Sunil Sethi said, "We are thrilled to announce Namrata as the Grand Finale designer of WIFW AW 2014. Namrata is one of the few designers, who has pushed the proverbial boundaries of style to carve a distinctive niche for herself in the fashion world by making strong statements."
The Wills Lifestyle Grand Finale will be the highlight of `Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week` on Sunday, March 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run