Nandita Mahtani to showcase redefined cocktail line at IRFW
New Delhi: Nandita Mahtani has redefined cocktail dressing and she will present it as part of her latest holiday line at the forthcoming edition of India Resortwear Fashion Week (IRFW) 2013.
Varied silhouettes such as structured kaftans, kimono style dresses, classic cut one shoulder and tube dresses as well as colour blocking dresses in pastel hues such as coral, green, yellow, pink as well as different shades of white, form Mahtani's new cocktail and resort collection.
“Glamour and sophistication being the focal point of collection, I have incorporated beautiful aesthetic mesh, bead, shibori and sequence embroidery to the silhoutte that will give a chic feel,” said the designer in a statement.
She has a vast celebrity clientele, including Bollywood celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif.
Dreamy, romantic with a strong sense of drama, Nandita’s outfits are meant to appeal to women of all ages group.
“My initiative is to translate exquisite Indian embroideries into contemporary cuts, creating garments that are feminine, stylish and wearable,” she said.
The three-day event will start Dec 12 at JW Marriott in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how