Nandita Mahtani to showcase redefined cocktail line at IRFW
New Delhi: Nandita Mahtani has redefined cocktail dressing and she will present it as part of her latest holiday line at the forthcoming edition of India Resortwear Fashion Week (IRFW) 2013.
Varied silhouettes such as structured kaftans, kimono style dresses, classic cut one shoulder and tube dresses as well as colour blocking dresses in pastel hues such as coral, green, yellow, pink as well as different shades of white, form Mahtani's new cocktail and resort collection.
“Glamour and sophistication being the focal point of collection, I have incorporated beautiful aesthetic mesh, bead, shibori and sequence embroidery to the silhoutte that will give a chic feel,” said the designer in a statement.
She has a vast celebrity clientele, including Bollywood celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif.
Dreamy, romantic with a strong sense of drama, Nandita’s outfits are meant to appeal to women of all ages group.
“My initiative is to translate exquisite Indian embroideries into contemporary cuts, creating garments that are feminine, stylish and wearable,” she said.
The three-day event will start Dec 12 at JW Marriott in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season