Nandita Mahtani to showcase redefined cocktail line at IRFW
New Delhi: Nandita Mahtani has redefined cocktail dressing and she will present it as part of her latest holiday line at the forthcoming edition of India Resortwear Fashion Week (IRFW) 2013.
Varied silhouettes such as structured kaftans, kimono style dresses, classic cut one shoulder and tube dresses as well as colour blocking dresses in pastel hues such as coral, green, yellow, pink as well as different shades of white, form Mahtani's new cocktail and resort collection.
“Glamour and sophistication being the focal point of collection, I have incorporated beautiful aesthetic mesh, bead, shibori and sequence embroidery to the silhoutte that will give a chic feel,” said the designer in a statement.
She has a vast celebrity clientele, including Bollywood celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif.
Dreamy, romantic with a strong sense of drama, Nandita’s outfits are meant to appeal to women of all ages group.
“My initiative is to translate exquisite Indian embroideries into contemporary cuts, creating garments that are feminine, stylish and wearable,” she said.
The three-day event will start Dec 12 at JW Marriott in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!
- Saif Ali Khan injured, rushed to hospital! – Details inside
- IIFA 2016: Madrid applauds 'Best Actor' Ranveer Singh for 'Bajirao Mastani', actor feels grateful!
- Here's what Aishwarya Rai has to say about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' co-actor Ranbir Kapoor!
- Hurrah! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' got cleared by CBFC with NO CUTS!
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why