Naomi Campbell gets nervous backstage
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is famous for her fiery appearance on the ramp, reveals she always gets nervous backstage.
The 43-year-old model worries that she might trip while walking the ramp or end up having a wardrobe malfunction, reported Daily Express.
"I`m not actually very confident right before I walk on the runway. Last week in New York and the week before I crossed myself," Campbell said.
"I`m nervous backstage because anything can happen. It`s live. I`ve had a fall, I`ve lost a skirt," she added.
Campbell says her mother gave her modelling lessons.
"She used to teach me how to walk the runway down the passage and the steps to Lionel Richie," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!