Naomi Campell gives up on heels following Paris mugging
New York: Naomi Campell, who was reportedly robbed in Paris, stepped out in flats for the NBC Universal 2013 Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour after-party in California.
Campbell ditched her wheelchair for the evening and donned a pair of black patent-leather loafers, the New York Post reported.
Despite the uncharacteristic footwear, the 42-year-old model looked fabulous and was all smiles, as she posed alongside the cast members of reality show ‘The Face,’ Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha and Nigel Barker.
Following the attack in Paris, she had been photographed using a wheelchair and crutches to get around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!