Naomi Campell gives up on heels following Paris mugging
New York: Naomi Campell, who was reportedly robbed in Paris, stepped out in flats for the NBC Universal 2013 Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour after-party in California.
Campbell ditched her wheelchair for the evening and donned a pair of black patent-leather loafers, the New York Post reported.
Despite the uncharacteristic footwear, the 42-year-old model looked fabulous and was all smiles, as she posed alongside the cast members of reality show ‘The Face,’ Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha and Nigel Barker.
Following the attack in Paris, she had been photographed using a wheelchair and crutches to get around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how