Naomi Watts loves to experiment with looks
London: Actress Naomi Watts loves changing her hair to suit her film character because she gets to be experimental, though she admits she can`t stop dying her hair.
"Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it`s not always a look I would go for. Dying you hair is like getting tattoos. Once you start you won`t stop," contactmusic.com quoted Watts as saying.
"I started in my twenties, but all the travelling I do makes it tricky, as I don`t always see the same persona and blonde is a difficult colour to get right," she added.
"The Impossible" actress also likes to experiment with make-up and even though her beauty routine is limited, she is a big fan of making a statement with a slick of dramatic red lipstick.
"I am hopeless at applying make-up. Luckily, I don`t wear much anyway and, for ease, I get my lashes and brows tinted. I only have a concealer, cream blush and lipstick in my purse. A make-up artist friend gave me some Burberry beauty products, which are fantastic.
"I am really enjoying red lips again, but they can look quite harsh in photographs," said the 44-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Huma Qureshi makes smashing international debut with 'The Viceroy's House'!
- Trisha Krishnan excited about ‘Saamy 2’ with Vikram
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!