Naomi Watts not `brave enough` to cut her hair
London: Naomi Watts wore a wig to portray the short bob cut of Lady Diana in the upcoming movie `Diana` as she wasn`t "brave enough" to cut her hair.
The 44-year-old actress plays the lead in Oliver Hirschbiegel`s upcoming drama which focuses on the last two years of the British Royal`s life before she died in a car crash in Paris, reported Contactmusic.
Watts was photographed in character throughout the shoot, but she said that the short bob she sported to portray the late princess was not her real hair.
"I loved wearing a wig to play Princess Diana in `Diana`. Changing my hair for roles is liberating, even if it`s not always a look I`d go for," Watts said.
"That style was emblematic of the time, but I`m not brave enough to go that short," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar