Naomi Watts says no to `Botox`
Washington: Naomi Watts has revealed that she wants to age gracefully as she is afraid that plastic surgery will make her look `freakish` and ruin her ability to show emotion on screen.
The 44-year-old actress has no interest in participating in Hollywood`s Botox trend because she believes that actresses with wrinkles land the best roles, Contactmusic reported.
The ` 21 Grams` star told Good Health magazine that she does not judge anyone who does it, but most of the characters she play are going through some kind of emotional turmoil, so her job requires her to have expression and if her face was frozen, then what right does she have to play the part.
Watts explained that all the women who haven`t done anything to their faces are still able to play great roles and some of the ones who have done something have messed it up because they end up looking weird.
The mum-of-two, who tries to keep her body looking youthful naturally by doing Pilates, dance cardio among other sports, further added that for her it`s about playing women with rich lives and the longer the life, the deeper the wrinkles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn