Naomi Watts says no to `Botox`
Washington: Naomi Watts has revealed that she wants to age gracefully as she is afraid that plastic surgery will make her look `freakish` and ruin her ability to show emotion on screen.
The 44-year-old actress has no interest in participating in Hollywood`s Botox trend because she believes that actresses with wrinkles land the best roles, Contactmusic reported.
The ` 21 Grams` star told Good Health magazine that she does not judge anyone who does it, but most of the characters she play are going through some kind of emotional turmoil, so her job requires her to have expression and if her face was frozen, then what right does she have to play the part.
Watts explained that all the women who haven`t done anything to their faces are still able to play great roles and some of the ones who have done something have messed it up because they end up looking weird.
The mum-of-two, who tries to keep her body looking youthful naturally by doing Pilates, dance cardio among other sports, further added that for her it`s about playing women with rich lives and the longer the life, the deeper the wrinkles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox, training hard
- Prateik Babbar to open wellness centre in Dharamshala
- Karan Johar says I don't think I even have ten percent of Rajamouli's gumptionv
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH