Naomie Harris to wear gown made from sweet wrappers
Los Angeles: ‘Skyfall’ actress Naomie Harris plans to wear a unique dress, one made from sweet wrappers, to the 85th Academy Awards.
The 36-year-old is thinking of wearing the eco-gown by designer Vivienne Westwood at the ceremony Sunday. She is excited to show it off, reports contactmusic.com.
"At the moment I am getting ready to attend the Oscars for the first time. I`ve decided on an eco-dress made from sweet wrappers by Vivienne Westwood," she told ES magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired