Nargis Fakhri goes desi for Ritu Kumar at LFW
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri took on a desi appearance as she walked the ramp for designer Ritu Kumar Monday at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013.
The actress looked ravishing in a white floor-length anarkali with a thick green and gold border hemline and heavy embroidery on the neck and sleeves. A beautiful `maang tika` and neck piece added to her elegance on the ramp.
The line, inspired by the terrain of the Himalayas, had a mix of western as well as Indian outfits.
The garments ranged from a variety of coats, trousers, leggings, wrap around skirts, jackets, dresses, kaftans and capes, while the Indian segment included anarkalis of various lengths.
Various fabrics were used like leather, wool, tussar silk, khadi among others. The clothes had a contemporary yet modern look to it.
LFW kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how