Nargis Fakhri goes desi for Ritu Kumar at LFW
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri took on a desi appearance as she walked the ramp for designer Ritu Kumar Monday at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013.
The actress looked ravishing in a white floor-length anarkali with a thick green and gold border hemline and heavy embroidery on the neck and sleeves. A beautiful `maang tika` and neck piece added to her elegance on the ramp.
The line, inspired by the terrain of the Himalayas, had a mix of western as well as Indian outfits.
The garments ranged from a variety of coats, trousers, leggings, wrap around skirts, jackets, dresses, kaftans and capes, while the Indian segment included anarkalis of various lengths.
Various fabrics were used like leather, wool, tussar silk, khadi among others. The clothes had a contemporary yet modern look to it.
LFW kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'