Navratri time to experiment with fashion: Malaika
Mumbai: For style icon Malaika Arora Khan, Navratri is the time to experiment with clothes, hair and make up.
"Navratri is a time to really experiment purely because girls really love dressing up while playing garba. Their clothes are so colourful...," the 39-year-old told reporters Wednesday at the launch of Naturals Marvie lounge here.
"Nowadays you can really experiment, you don`t stop at plain. Whether it is tattoo, nail art, hair extensions, they all love experimenting," she added.
Malaika said as a teenager she used to haggle with her mother to let her play dandia.
"I remember when we were small, we used to cry and beg to go down and play dandia. My mom used to be very strict, she used to say, no. I only have these memories, we wanted to dress up and play dandia," Malaika said.
The actress, who produced the `Dabangg` series, is planning to start her next production by the end of the year or early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor