Neeta Lulla salutes modern brides at RFW
Jaipur: Designer Neeta Lulla, who has adorned several Bollywood celebrities like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, showcased her exclusive bridal collection at the grand finale of Rajasthan Fashion Week (RFW) 2013 here Sunday.
Her collection was the perfect amalgamation of elegant cocktail gowns, anarkalis, saris and lehengas beautifully embellished with varied embroideries.
The designs are ideal for the brides who want to get married in the summer-monsoon season. The shades of gold, ivory, black, pink, blue, red and green enhanced the look of the outfits.
Also the correct usage of soft fabrics like silk, crepe, chiffon, georgette and net embedded with elegant embroidery provided that sophisticated look.
The light-weight easy to carry bridal wear were created keeping in mind the comfort level of the brides.
Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy walked the ramp as a showstopper in yellow and orange coloured anarkali.
The collection definitely had the Rajasthani elements but it was fused with western cuts and structure.
The second edition of RFW was held at Fairmont here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next
- Have to be at the Oscars for Leonardo DiCaprio: Kate Winslet
- Tom Cruise allows politician to use movie poster