Neeta Lulla salutes modern brides at RFW
Jaipur: Designer Neeta Lulla, who has adorned several Bollywood celebrities like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, showcased her exclusive bridal collection at the grand finale of Rajasthan Fashion Week (RFW) 2013 here Sunday.
Her collection was the perfect amalgamation of elegant cocktail gowns, anarkalis, saris and lehengas beautifully embellished with varied embroideries.
The designs are ideal for the brides who want to get married in the summer-monsoon season. The shades of gold, ivory, black, pink, blue, red and green enhanced the look of the outfits.
Also the correct usage of soft fabrics like silk, crepe, chiffon, georgette and net embedded with elegant embroidery provided that sophisticated look.
The light-weight easy to carry bridal wear were created keeping in mind the comfort level of the brides.
Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy walked the ramp as a showstopper in yellow and orange coloured anarkali.
The collection definitely had the Rajasthani elements but it was fused with western cuts and structure.
The second edition of RFW was held at Fairmont here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why