Neeta Lulla wants to design for a sci-fi film
Mumbai: Renowned designer Neeta Lulla says she would like to design for a sci-fi film.
Neeta will be presenting her collection on March 16 at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014, to be held during March 12 and 16.
The national-award winning designer has styled almost all film celebrities and at this point in her career she would like to do something that challenges her capabilities as a designer.
"I would like to do something that I have not done and that challenges my efforts, like a sci- fi or any different aspect of technical work. So that I can create a definitive style statement. As a creative technician, I would say I am greedy for creative work," Neeta told PTI in an interview here.
Some of her upcoming film projects include south superstar Rajnikanth-starrer `Kochadaiiyaan` which is a photo-realistic motion picture, and Telegu movie `Rudrama Devi` with Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati, which is a stereoscopic 3D film.
Neeta`s collection is inspired by Aztec motifs with Indian badla work.
"This season it`s very simple silhouettes for summer. It is Indo-western and can be coordinated or embellished in different ways to make various statements of style. The silhouettes are tubular and soft in their form," Neeta said.
The colour story will be bright monochromatic colours used with their tints inspired from the rain forest.
Her collection has always attracted big names from Bollywood.
When asked who would be the show-stopper during the LFW, she said it would be a surprise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why