Neha Dhupia to tweet live from Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
New Delhi, March 25 (IANS) Actress Neha Dhupia has been roped in by brand Wills Lifestyle to tweet live from the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) autumn-winter (AW) 2014, starting Wednesday.
This the second time that she has been roped in for this.
The former Miss India will share behind the scenes action, pictures, ramp reviews and much more during the five-day fashion event.
“Being an ardent lover of fashion, I am really excited to be attending and tweeting about Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week once again. I will be attending the shows of my favourite designers and look forward to having a high on fashion time at WIFW,” she said in a statement.
With Tarun Tahiliani as the opening designer of the gala this time, 118 others will showcase their creations via the runway and exhibition at the capital’s Pragati Maidan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Tazaa’ to be replaced by THIS comedian’s show?
- Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: J&K government may provide security to ‘Dangal’ star
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!