Nicki Minaj gives beauty tips, says layer eyelashes
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Nicki Minaj, who describes musicians Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and supermodel Naomi Campbell are her fashion icons, suggests people can layer eyelashes to enhance their looks.
"Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell are my fashion icons. I also really admire Jada Pinkett Smith; she`s talented, smart and down-to-earth, plus she manages to juggle family and work, I think that`s pretty commendable," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Minaj, 30, as saying.
The "Pound the Alarm" hitmaker, who keeps changing her hairstyle and has impressive collection of wigs, said that her hair takes the longest to do every day, ahead of her eyelashes.
"My hair is the most high-maintenance part of my beauty regime; I don`t know many women who change theirs as often as I do. One of the best beauty tips I`ve had is that you can layer your false lashes, I used to wear three sets, but I`m down to two now," she said.
Minaj also suggests that people should team up bikini with skyscraper heels to look confident.
"The trick to feeling bikini confident is to realise that you`re going to have flaws, all women do. A pair of high heels helps though; it makes your legs look stronger, gives them muscle tone," added Minaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra