Nicola Roberts happy to stay makeup-free
London: Singer Nicola Roberts doesn`t feel the need to dress up while going out and can happily go makeup-free.
"Of course, I`d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter," she told Star magazine.
"Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn`t had my coffee and a girl tweeted: `You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.` It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective," she added.
The Girls Aloud singer is proud of her ginger hair, reports contactmusic.com.
"I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn`t have ginger hair. It`s been my special thing since I was little. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on ginger hair. There`s a saying: `Not everyone has to love you, but as long as somebody loves you, then you`ll be OK`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly