Nicola Roberts happy to stay makeup-free
London: Singer Nicola Roberts doesn`t feel the need to dress up while going out and can happily go makeup-free.
"Of course, I`d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter," she told Star magazine.
"Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn`t had my coffee and a girl tweeted: `You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.` It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective," she added.
The Girls Aloud singer is proud of her ginger hair, reports contactmusic.com.
"I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn`t have ginger hair. It`s been my special thing since I was little. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on ginger hair. There`s a saying: `Not everyone has to love you, but as long as somebody loves you, then you`ll be OK`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn