Nicola Roberts loves to stay without make-up
London: Former Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts says she will happily leave the house without make-up.
Roberts, 25, who has her own cosmetics range Dainty Doll, says she doesn`t feel the need to dress up whenever she goes out, Contactmusic reported.
"Of course I`d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter. Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn`t had my coffee and a girl tweeted:
`You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.` It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective," she said.
Roberts also says she`s proud of her ginger hair and would never chance it.
"I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn`t have ginger hair. It`s been my special thing since I was little," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!