Nicola Roberts loves to stay without make-up
London: Former Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts says she will happily leave the house without make-up.
Roberts, 25, who has her own cosmetics range Dainty Doll, says she doesn`t feel the need to dress up whenever she goes out, Contactmusic reported.
"Of course I`d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter. Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn`t had my coffee and a girl tweeted:
`You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.` It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective," she said.
Roberts also says she`s proud of her ginger hair and would never chance it.
"I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn`t have ginger hair. It`s been my special thing since I was little," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!