Nicola Roberts loves to stay without make-up
London: Former Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts says she will happily leave the house without make-up.
Roberts, 25, who has her own cosmetics range Dainty Doll, says she doesn`t feel the need to dress up whenever she goes out, Contactmusic reported.
"Of course I`d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter. Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn`t had my coffee and a girl tweeted:
`You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.` It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective," she said.
Roberts also says she`s proud of her ginger hair and would never chance it.
"I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn`t have ginger hair. It`s been my special thing since I was little," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'