Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range
London: Singer Nicola Roberts would love to create her own footwear range after designing a pair of shoes for her debut album "Cinderella Eyes".
The "Girls Aloud" singer who is renowned for her fashion choices has previously developed her own make-up range Dainty Doll, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love fashion and I love the way that clothes can make you feel. I also kind of respect it so much that I would never just take my position for granted in the fact that would just throw a clothing line out," she said.
"I would love to do a shoe collection. I have just designed a shoe for the album campaign because the record is called `Cinderella`s eyes` it`s my take on the modern day glass slipper, so to have fun with something like a shoe collection would be amazing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'