Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range
London: Singer Nicola Roberts would love to create her own footwear range after designing a pair of shoes for her debut album "Cinderella Eyes".
The "Girls Aloud" singer who is renowned for her fashion choices has previously developed her own make-up range Dainty Doll, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love fashion and I love the way that clothes can make you feel. I also kind of respect it so much that I would never just take my position for granted in the fact that would just throw a clothing line out," she said.
"I would love to do a shoe collection. I have just designed a shoe for the album campaign because the record is called `Cinderella`s eyes` it`s my take on the modern day glass slipper, so to have fun with something like a shoe collection would be amazing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn