Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range
London: Singer Nicola Roberts would love to create her own footwear range after designing a pair of shoes for her debut album "Cinderella Eyes".
The "Girls Aloud" singer who is renowned for her fashion choices has previously developed her own make-up range Dainty Doll, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love fashion and I love the way that clothes can make you feel. I also kind of respect it so much that I would never just take my position for granted in the fact that would just throw a clothing line out," she said.
"I would love to do a shoe collection. I have just designed a shoe for the album campaign because the record is called `Cinderella`s eyes` it`s my take on the modern day glass slipper, so to have fun with something like a shoe collection would be amazing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt