Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range
London: Singer Nicola Roberts would love to create her own footwear range after designing a pair of shoes for her debut album "Cinderella Eyes".
The "Girls Aloud" singer who is renowned for her fashion choices has previously developed her own make-up range Dainty Doll, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love fashion and I love the way that clothes can make you feel. I also kind of respect it so much that I would never just take my position for granted in the fact that would just throw a clothing line out," she said.
"I would love to do a shoe collection. I have just designed a shoe for the album campaign because the record is called `Cinderella`s eyes` it`s my take on the modern day glass slipper, so to have fun with something like a shoe collection would be amazing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This sexy Bollywood doll colours her hair pink! See Pic
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video
- Mother's Day: Popular TV celebs recall moments when they made their mothers' proud
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties