Nicole Kidman unrecognisable in causual look
New York: Actress Nicole Kidman, known for her glamorous avatar, was unrecognisable when she came on the set of her new movie, ‘The Family Fang’, sporting a darker, low-maintenance hairdo.
Dressed in a blue jeans and a white top, she looked casual on the set of the movie here July 15, reports huffingtonpost.com.
A big screen adaptation of Kevin Wilson`s novel of the same name, the film stars Kidman and Jason Bateman as siblings who grew up in a family of performance artists and must search for their famous parents when they inexplicably disappear.
Actor Christopher Walken portrays their father, Caleb Fang.
Meanwhile, Kidman was a head turner at the Celebrate Life Ball in Melbourne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!