Nicole Scherzinger plans fashion range
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly planning to launch her own fashion career by designing a clothing range.
The 35-year-old is said to launch her own clothing range with British brand Missguided, and she is expected to snub a return to ‘The X Factor’.
``Missguided think she could be great for the brand and fashion is something she wants to get into. Nothing has been signed for next year`s X Factor and it`s likely that she won`t be going back, so it`s a great opportunity for Nicole to venture into new areas,” a website quoted a source as saying.
``She wants to continue working in the UK (Britain) as she loves it here and feels like an honorary Brit. She`s obviously going to be continuing with her music and this will be another string to her bow,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!