Nicole Scherzinger plans fashion range
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly planning to launch her own fashion career by designing a clothing range.
The 35-year-old is said to launch her own clothing range with British brand Missguided, and she is expected to snub a return to ‘The X Factor’.
``Missguided think she could be great for the brand and fashion is something she wants to get into. Nothing has been signed for next year`s X Factor and it`s likely that she won`t be going back, so it`s a great opportunity for Nicole to venture into new areas,” a website quoted a source as saying.
``She wants to continue working in the UK (Britain) as she loves it here and feels like an honorary Brit. She`s obviously going to be continuing with her music and this will be another string to her bow,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic