Nicole Scherzinger plans fashion range
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly planning to launch her own fashion career by designing a clothing range.
The 35-year-old is said to launch her own clothing range with British brand Missguided, and she is expected to snub a return to ‘The X Factor’.
``Missguided think she could be great for the brand and fashion is something she wants to get into. Nothing has been signed for next year`s X Factor and it`s likely that she won`t be going back, so it`s a great opportunity for Nicole to venture into new areas,” a website quoted a source as saying.
``She wants to continue working in the UK (Britain) as she loves it here and feels like an honorary Brit. She`s obviously going to be continuing with her music and this will be another string to her bow,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!