Nicole Scherzinger prefers make-up free days
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger hates wearing too much make-up because she prefers a natural look.
The 34-year-old says she uses lots of cosmetics only when she is working.
"Less is more when it comes to make-up - I don`t why young women wear so much. On my days off, my make-up is really minimal - tinted moisturiser, my Stila Covertible cheek colour, lip gloss and a little bit of liner and mascara," contactmusic.com quoted Scherzinger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma
- Abbas-Mustan to join forces with Akshay Kumar once again?
- Get rid of clichés and make a glitzy style statement this Diwali
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!