Nicole Scherzinger`s fashion faux pas at award show
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger tried her best to cover up by using strategically placed covers, but flashbulbs ended up turning her dress transparent at the National Television Awards.
The `X Factor` judge also dared to wear a plunging neckline and grabbed a lot of attention. If that wasn`t enough, the blinding light of the camera flashes exposed the singer`s fashion blunder, reports thesun.co.uk.
Once inside London`s O2 Arena for the event, she was seen in the company of fellow `X Factor` stars Tulisa Contostavlos and Gary Barlow. They were hoping to win the best talent show award.
But the team was left disappointed when rival programme `Strictly Come Dancing` bagged the gong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly