Nigella Lawson on British Vogue cover
London: Star chef Nigella Lawson, who has been a long contributing editor to the British Vogue magazine, has appeared on the cover of the April issue of the fashion bible.
Her first cookery column in the magazine was printed in 1995.
Lawson fears being photographed without makeup and she hates being talked about as far as her looks and figure are concerned. But just three months after admitting that she was consuming cocaine, she has fearlessly posed for the British Vogue with minimal make-up, reportedly.
In her sultry cover shot, she gazes into the lens wearing a green off-shoulder dress with a bejewelled belt.
In the inside of the magazine, she looks calm and at ease in some of her photographs and glamorous enough despite minimal make-up.
The 54-year-old shows off her hourglass figure in a plunging black dress.
In the interview, she has spoken about her future career, saying that she would love to do more than writing books and would want to explore things in a professional way.
There is a lot more that fascinates her besides writing about food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn