Nikhil Thampi to style Anushka, Ranbir for `Bombay Velvet`
Mumbai: Nikhil Thampi will be styling actors Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor for Anurag Kashyap`s period film `Bombay Velvet`.
"I am styling Anushka and Ranbir for `Bombay Velvet`.
I have done my bit of research as well for the look they should have depending on their characters. Doing a period film with a dream cast like this and a dream director is something I was looking for. I am happy to be part of this project," Nikhil said.
`Bombay Velvet` is the story of how the city became a Metropolis, set against the backdrop of love, greed, violence and Jazz. Ranbir and Anushka have come together to share screen space as lovers whose lives intermingle with the evolution of the city of Bombay, through the 50s to early 70s.
"It is a period film from 50s, 60s etc. It is in a way challenging but fun," Nikhil said, adding he is not the only designer on board.
"She (Anushka) is my muse. She is a good friend. She is someone who can carry a garbage bag also effortlessly. She is confident and talented. She is a diva. She just tells me I don`t want to be fashion diva just make me look good," Nikhil said.
Pic Courtesy: @nikhil_thampi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Alia Bhatt and I are 'friends': Sidharth Malhotra
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof