Nitin Bal to give design tips to Lisaa students
New Delhi: His claim to fame is his quirky designs and ready to wear affordable western clothes. And now designer Nitin Bal Chauhan has been invited to share designing tips with students of a French design school.
Lisaa School of Design, recognised by the Ministry of Education and Culture in France, turns two.
To celebrate their second anniversary, they have come up with the event Lisaa 2.0 that will take place May 1 at the The Courtyard, The Crescent at the Qutub.
Chauhan`s latest collection Like a Rolling Stone, made under his label Bhootsavar, will be unveiled there. He will also tell the students how to gain a broader perspective on the integration of various fields of design, said a statement
"At Lisaa we recognise the talents of young designers like Nitin Bal Chauhan, and by giving him a platform to express his collection we are encouraging our design students to be passionate and obsessive about design...," said Laurent Guichoux, education director, Lisaa School of Design.
Lisaa School of Design established its first institute in 2011 in Gurgaon, followed by a new branch in Bangalore in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof