No fashion advice for husband, son: Nicole Richie
London: Fashion designer Nicole Richie says she doesn`t have any control over what her husband, Joel Madden and son, Sparrow, wear.
"They never ask me for style advice" said Richie, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I do not dress Madden. He dresses himself. And he dresses Sparrow as well. My son has now become very particular about his clothes. So he needs the bandana tied around the belt exactly how his father does it. He doesn`t prefer full sleeves shirts. He`s got a little curly mohawk now," said Richie.
A couple of weeks back, the 31-year-old designer had admitted that her kids, Sparrow and daughter Harlow, often give her style tips.
"Few days back I was wearing polka-dot harem pants the other day my daughter said to me, `Mom, why are you wearing your pajamas out?`" said Richie.
"My son always comes up to me and gives me a hug if he thinks I look pretty. Whenever I wear an attire with sequins work on it, they tell me that I look like a princess," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Jackson`s Neverland on sale for $100 million
- Witch hunting to be subject of new Assamese film
- Alia Bhatt teams up with mother for new ad
- Sonakshi Sinha's singing performance at IIFA a 'dream come true'
- IBFW 2015 to start on July 15, go beyond metros
- Khloe ready to finalise divorce from Lamar Odom
- 'San Andreas' review: This temblor is worth watching
- Neelesh Misra to scrutinise Indian governance in 'Ramrajya'
- 'Socially appealing' show attracts Amol Palekar back to TV
- 28 years of 'Mr. India' and Anil Kapoor still looks the same
- Shoojit Sircar is terrific: Yami Gautam
- Recipe: Seafood and Chicken Paella
- Recipe: Mulled Wine
- Recipe: Herb crumb bekti, tomato emulsion sauce
- Recipe: Broccoli, pine nut and feta cheese tikkis
- Recipe: Pumpkin Soup
- Janmashtami Special Recipe: Shrikhand
- Recipe: Citric Delight Dessert
- Recipe: Chicken Roulade with ginger-spiced spinach
- Recipe: Three-layered bake with chicken, spaghetti and potato
- Recipe: Sweet and Sour Cooler
- Recipe: Baked Potato
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490