No fashion advice for husband, son: Nicole Richie
London: Fashion designer Nicole Richie says she doesn`t have any control over what her husband, Joel Madden and son, Sparrow, wear.
"They never ask me for style advice" said Richie, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I do not dress Madden. He dresses himself. And he dresses Sparrow as well. My son has now become very particular about his clothes. So he needs the bandana tied around the belt exactly how his father does it. He doesn`t prefer full sleeves shirts. He`s got a little curly mohawk now," said Richie.
A couple of weeks back, the 31-year-old designer had admitted that her kids, Sparrow and daughter Harlow, often give her style tips.
"Few days back I was wearing polka-dot harem pants the other day my daughter said to me, `Mom, why are you wearing your pajamas out?`" said Richie.
"My son always comes up to me and gives me a hug if he thinks I look pretty. Whenever I wear an attire with sequins work on it, they tell me that I look like a princess," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!