No make-up look in `Highway` bliss for Alia
Mumbai: Alia Bhatt will be seen sans make-up in her second film `Highway` and she says it was like a blessing for her.
"I didn`t really have any problem shooting without make-up. In fact, there was no stress about touch-up, the more crumpled the clothes, the better it was," the 20-year-old said here Tuesday in an interview.
"So the dirtier I looked in appearance, the better it was. So I didn`t have to think much and that was actually very comfortable," she added.
While shooting, one-film-old Alia had a few moments when she crossed her own expectations.
"There were couple of moments where I surprised myself. But they were more physical strength moments, not really acting as such. I felt I was very weak in terms of pushing myself but I managed to do it," Alia said.
The actress has even sung a song in the film.
Directed by Imtiaz Ali, `Highway` stars Randeep Hooda opposite Alia and it will hit theatres Feb 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly