No menswear line from Jessica Simpson
Los Angeles: Singer-designer Jessica Simpson was planning to create a menswear line, but she has reportedly scrapped the plans following dissatisfactory work from her team.
The idea of a men`s line was nixed as soon as the presentation meeting finished, according to a source, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
America`s Star magazine claimed Simpson, who is pregnant with her second child, had been in talks to create a line of apparel for men, with her fiance, former American footballer Eric Johnson, in charge of the designs.
However, Simpson was not impressed by the T-shirt, jeans and khakis range her creative team came up with. So she allegedly chose to scrap the idea completely.
Simpson found her self-titled brand in 2006, with products including women`s clothing, handbags, shoes, fragrances and accessories. She has since turned it into a $1 billion business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman