No more botox for Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman has tried wrinkle-smoothing injections to look young, but now she wants to have flexible facial expressions.
"No surgery for me. I did try botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kidman as saying.
Otherwise, Kidman sticks to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime to look good.
"I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don`t smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that. Anybody can do anything to themselves, I don`t judge, but personally I believe in being physically fit. That`s how I was raised," she said.
She will soon be seen in Park Chan-wook`s psychological horror "Stoker", in which she portrays Evelyn Stoker, a mother, who is jealous of her daughter India Stoker, played by Mia Wasikowska.
The 42-year-old, who has two children - Isabella, 20, and Connor, 17 - with her ex-husband Tom Cruise, admits it was tough to play the character because her love for her kids is so strong.
"I was a huge fan of Park Chan-wook. I wanted to work with him and with Mia, who is Australian like me. It was an incredible experience. I play the part of a mother who hates her daughter. It couldn`t be further from how I am. Nothing matters to me more than my children," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'