No needle skin treatment for Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Katy Perry says she avoids skin treatments which require a needle, and she is also hesitant to go for facials which, she believes, cause skin irritation.
The 28-year-old, however, resorts to laser treatment bi-annually to rejuvenate her skin.
"I don`t do needles. I go for treatment when I can, but I like things that aren`t invasive. I don`t even like facials, as they irritate my skin," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
"About twice a year I go for a laser treatment, which really perks up my skin," she added.
The "Roar" hitmaker also makes sure to wash her makeup off her face before she goes to sleep. This helps her to keep her skin clean and clear.
"When I get back from a show, the first thing I do is wash my face. I think it`s good never to sleep with makeup on," said Perry.
"I use Caudalie Beauty Elixir every night too. It is a spray with a grape seed extract that helps soothe my skin," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing