No needle skin treatment for Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Katy Perry says she avoids skin treatments which require a needle, and she is also hesitant to go for facials which, she believes, cause skin irritation.
The 28-year-old, however, resorts to laser treatment bi-annually to rejuvenate her skin.
"I don`t do needles. I go for treatment when I can, but I like things that aren`t invasive. I don`t even like facials, as they irritate my skin," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
"About twice a year I go for a laser treatment, which really perks up my skin," she added.
The "Roar" hitmaker also makes sure to wash her makeup off her face before she goes to sleep. This helps her to keep her skin clean and clear.
"When I get back from a show, the first thing I do is wash my face. I think it`s good never to sleep with makeup on," said Perry.
"I use Caudalie Beauty Elixir every night too. It is a spray with a grape seed extract that helps soothe my skin," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance