Now a coat named after Duchess of Cambridge
London: Designer label MaxMara has named a coat after the Duchess of Cambridge after the royal wore one of their designs during an official visit in 2012.
The Italian haute couture brand has paid tribute to Duchess Catherine by naming one of their outerwear pieces, The Kate, reports contactmusic.com.
The Duchess, who is just weeks away from giving birth to her first child with Prince William, wore the beige cashmere coat during a visit to Cambridge, southern England, last November. As a result, it sold out instantly.
Now, as a mark of thanks, the label has reissued the coat and renamed it after her.
The Kate coat costs 875 pounds and is available for purchase from House of Fraser in Britain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Get ready for Raftaar's rap 'Toh Dishoom' starring John Abraham-Varun Dhawan! - Watch
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics