Now a coat named after Duchess of Cambridge
London: Designer label MaxMara has named a coat after the Duchess of Cambridge after the royal wore one of their designs during an official visit in 2012.
The Italian haute couture brand has paid tribute to Duchess Catherine by naming one of their outerwear pieces, The Kate, reports contactmusic.com.
The Duchess, who is just weeks away from giving birth to her first child with Prince William, wore the beige cashmere coat during a visit to Cambridge, southern England, last November. As a result, it sold out instantly.
Now, as a mark of thanks, the label has reissued the coat and renamed it after her.
The Kate coat costs 875 pounds and is available for purchase from House of Fraser in Britain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video