Now an Indian Fashion League!
New Delhi: While our favourite cricketers battle it out on the field to decide which team plays the best cricket in the Indian Premier League, e-commmerce platform Myntra.com has unveiled a new concept titled Indian Fashion League (IFL), to determine which city has the highest fashion quotient.
Started Friday, Myntra’s IFL is a 20-day bonanza that will enable shoppers to make their online shopping experience more intriguing and exciting with prizes.
“Through IFL, Myntra.com aims to make the world of fashion a unique and engaging experience, wherein shoppers can actively participate and define their city’s style statement and win exciting prizes in the bargain,” Vikas Ahuja, chief marketing officer, Myntra.com, said in a statement.
To avail the offers, the users will be required to vote for their favourite city in a competition that will follow a `round robin` phase, followed by the `knockout` stage, similar to popular cricketing formats.
The team that will garner the maximum consumer participation through crowdsourcing of pictures and higher engagement will earn more points. The tournament winner will take home a brand new Hyundai i10 as the bumper prize.
Shoppers can log on to ifl.myntra.com to participate and win prizes that include shopping vouchers, latest iPhones, International holidays and more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how