Now, fingernail painting with glass beads
Melbourne: A new do-it-yourself nail painting is the latest craze after Katy Perry was seen wearing images of her former husband Russell Brand and US president Barack Obama on her fingertips.
The 28-year-old singer has also been photographed with caviar and 3-D sushi nail art.
Italian cosmetics brand Layla`s Caviar Effect, which is significantly less expensive than a salon manicure at 19.95-dollar-a-bottle, is poured on to freshly-painted nails.
While it looks like the colourful cake decorations 100s and 1000s, it is actually multi-coloured glass micro-beads that are held in place with a regular top-coat nail varnish, News.com.au reported.
Make-up artist Michelle MacDonald said that trends like caviar nail art became popular with teenagers and young women who learnt about it online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?