Now, fingernail painting with glass beads
Melbourne: A new do-it-yourself nail painting is the latest craze after Katy Perry was seen wearing images of her former husband Russell Brand and US president Barack Obama on her fingertips.
The 28-year-old singer has also been photographed with caviar and 3-D sushi nail art.
Italian cosmetics brand Layla`s Caviar Effect, which is significantly less expensive than a salon manicure at 19.95-dollar-a-bottle, is poured on to freshly-painted nails.
While it looks like the colourful cake decorations 100s and 1000s, it is actually multi-coloured glass micro-beads that are held in place with a regular top-coat nail varnish, News.com.au reported.
Make-up artist Michelle MacDonald said that trends like caviar nail art became popular with teenagers and young women who learnt about it online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH