Now Taylor Swift gets beauty, career tips from Julia Roberts
Los Angeles: After getting advice on dating, singer Taylor Swift has been receiving tips on beauty and career from actress Julia Roberts.
They became friends when they filmed the movie "Valentine`s Day" together.
Roberts, who worked alongside the blonde beauty Swift on the 2010 comedy movie, has urged the 23-year-old singer to take up yoga to help her maintain her stunning figure and to keep her cool.
“Julia`s sharing her beauty tips, urging Taylor to take good care of her skin and to try yoga to tone her body, calm her mind and help manage stress," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The 45-year-old Roberts, who has eight-year-old twins, Hazel and Finn, as well as five-year-old boy Henry with husband Danny Moder, has also been giving the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker some career guidance.
“Julia`s urging Taylor to stay hungry and competitive, but not let petty fights spill over into public. It`s a case of Julia just trying to impart her hard-won wisdom to a kindred soul, and it`s blossoming into a beautiful friendship," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly