Now Taylor Swift gets beauty, career tips from Julia Roberts
Los Angeles: After getting advice on dating, singer Taylor Swift has been receiving tips on beauty and career from actress Julia Roberts.
They became friends when they filmed the movie "Valentine`s Day" together.
Roberts, who worked alongside the blonde beauty Swift on the 2010 comedy movie, has urged the 23-year-old singer to take up yoga to help her maintain her stunning figure and to keep her cool.
“Julia`s sharing her beauty tips, urging Taylor to take good care of her skin and to try yoga to tone her body, calm her mind and help manage stress," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The 45-year-old Roberts, who has eight-year-old twins, Hazel and Finn, as well as five-year-old boy Henry with husband Danny Moder, has also been giving the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker some career guidance.
“Julia`s urging Taylor to stay hungry and competitive, but not let petty fights spill over into public. It`s a case of Julia just trying to impart her hard-won wisdom to a kindred soul, and it`s blossoming into a beautiful friendship," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!