Now Taylor Swift gets beauty, career tips from Julia Roberts
Los Angeles: After getting advice on dating, singer Taylor Swift has been receiving tips on beauty and career from actress Julia Roberts.
They became friends when they filmed the movie "Valentine`s Day" together.
Roberts, who worked alongside the blonde beauty Swift on the 2010 comedy movie, has urged the 23-year-old singer to take up yoga to help her maintain her stunning figure and to keep her cool.
“Julia`s sharing her beauty tips, urging Taylor to take good care of her skin and to try yoga to tone her body, calm her mind and help manage stress," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The 45-year-old Roberts, who has eight-year-old twins, Hazel and Finn, as well as five-year-old boy Henry with husband Danny Moder, has also been giving the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker some career guidance.
“Julia`s urging Taylor to stay hungry and competitive, but not let petty fights spill over into public. It`s a case of Julia just trying to impart her hard-won wisdom to a kindred soul, and it`s blossoming into a beautiful friendship," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra