Now Taylor Swift gets beauty, career tips from Julia Roberts
Los Angeles: After getting advice on dating, singer Taylor Swift has been receiving tips on beauty and career from actress Julia Roberts.
They became friends when they filmed the movie "Valentine`s Day" together.
Roberts, who worked alongside the blonde beauty Swift on the 2010 comedy movie, has urged the 23-year-old singer to take up yoga to help her maintain her stunning figure and to keep her cool.
“Julia`s sharing her beauty tips, urging Taylor to take good care of her skin and to try yoga to tone her body, calm her mind and help manage stress," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The 45-year-old Roberts, who has eight-year-old twins, Hazel and Finn, as well as five-year-old boy Henry with husband Danny Moder, has also been giving the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker some career guidance.
“Julia`s urging Taylor to stay hungry and competitive, but not let petty fights spill over into public. It`s a case of Julia just trying to impart her hard-won wisdom to a kindred soul, and it`s blossoming into a beautiful friendship," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash